Wednesday, February 25, 2009


We finally got pictures posted from our visit home in January! We tried to get all of the pictures up but there were so many that it was hard. It was nice to see all of the people that we miss so much when were gone:( Finally! Mom and Grandma finish my blanket
missing out on all the fun spent at Nana's with Cassondra and Elijah


out to lunch with uncle bobby



GO PURDUE!


PlAyTiMe!


GOODNIGHT DADDY..(1:30 a.m.....)

Taking a break from watching superbowl with my Grandpa Silcox


Spending time with Grandpa Heflin before the superbowl! I had all my gear ready to cheer on the colts..what the heck!




silly grandpa :o)


Bath time with Grandma...nice and clean



Uncle Caleb! YAY








A rare occasion when cousin AJ and I are both smiling!(sara's son)




Out to lunch with Great Grandpa













Enjoying time with my Great Grandma and Grandma














I LOVE MY AUNT GINA!





This is the snow suit that my (great) aunt annette bought for me! its eating me!

















No comments:

Post a Comment